As you may be aware, this year the Bali G-Slam will be a Masters Tournament, proudly endorsed by the GLTA.
2017 will be an exciting year, with Masters Status, players from over 16 Countries, and 2 Exciting Venues: Hilton Resort Nusa Dua, and Club Med Bali.
Dates: 10-13 August, 2017
Draw Party: Wednesday 9th August; 19:00-22:00 at Mixwell Bar, Jl Camplung Tanduk (map)
Tournament: As mentioned above, this year we will have 2 venues, Hilton Resort Nusa Dua and Club Med Bali
Day Times – Hilton Resort Times – Club Med
- Day 1: 10th; 08:00–22:00 19:00–20:00
- Day 2: 11th; 08:00-22:00 19:00–20:00
- Day 3: 12th; 08:00-22:00 19:00–20:00
- Day 4 Finals: 13th; 08:00-16:00
Closing Party: Sunday 13th; 19:00-24:00 at Atanaya Hotel, Sunset Road (map)
We will host the Draw Party on 9th August 2016 from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. at Mixwell Bar. Here you can check out the draws and it is also a good opportunity to meet your host, one of our major sponsors, and other players. Players will be treated to a welcome drink.
Please come along, meet the gang, and check out the draws.
Details of the draw will be announced at the opening Draw Party. You can also keep up to date with the progress of the tournament. (Warning: not mobile friendly) Please bear in mind that journey times in Bali can be extended due to traffic. For example, allow 45 minutes from the Seminyak area to the courts, and check the rules and regulations regarding check-in times.
The Awards and Farewell party will be held starting 6.30 pm on the 13th August – Venue TBA
- Our sponsors (their logos are below)
- Bali Peduli, our chosen charity, who worked closely with us all through and provided medical assistance during the tournament. Bali Peduli provide much needed help arresting the spread of HIV/AIDS in Bali. Please visit their web site (http://www.balipeduli.org/) to donate to their cause or if you need any help or advice, in confidence.
- Our volunteers are too many to mention by name, but we particularly valued the great help we were given by the ball boys from O’Shea orphanage. These guys need and deserve a good start in life, so if you have any job opportunities going, please do contact the orphanage. (http://www.careforkidsbali.com/)
Sampai tahun depan